Many people think that it’s very difficult to transfer from Android to iPhone any data they would like.
Crazy right ?
However, they shouldn’t worry.
Indeed, since technology is evolving constantly, there are ways to transfer data from android to ios devices easily.
So, when it comes to transfer your media, contacts or any other files, you just have to have a Google account. The reason is that you can connect both an Android and iPhone with Google.
In this article, we’ll explain you how to transfer your data from Android to an iPhone with 6 amazing methods.
- 4 Easy Methods To Transfer Contacts From Android to iPhone
- Method 1 : Sync Your Contacts – Your Best Option!
- Method 2 : Card Dav Account
- Method 3 : Swap Sim Cards
- Method 4: Use An External App – The Ultimate Method
- 2 Unbelievable Methods To Transfer Photos And Videos From Android To iPhone
- Method 1 – The Easiest One !
- Method 2 – Help Of External Apps
- Transfer Music From Android To iPhone
- Transfer Apps from Android to iPhone
4 Easy Methods To Transfer Contacts From Android to iPhone
Method 1 : Sync Your Contacts – Your Best Option!
Having a Google account is essential in this method. Every contact you have is synced with your Google account. So, all you need to do is transferring them, and we’ll instruct you how to do it.
- First, open settings and then ”Account and Sync” on your Android device.
- Then, provide your Google account information and make synchronization possible.
- Afterwards, on the iPhone device, open settings and then ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendar’
- Put there your Google account informatioon.
- Now, you should see that the contacts option is checked as enabled. Your contacts and other related data should now be in contacts of the your iPhone device.
Method 2 : Card Dav Account
In case the method 1 isn’t successful, we can use this second method.
- Open settings, and ‘mail, contacts and calendars’ and add an account on your iPhone.
- Then go to “contacts” and add “add card dav account”, where you’ll need to put all information required
- Click next. Where needed a server to be instructed, enter ‘google.com’. As your Username add your Google account complete info or add your Gmail. Naturally choose your password as you like.
- You need also to give some description of your account.
- Having done all of these, go to the option Next which is located top of display of your Iphone.
- There you’d be supposed to have ‘Contacts’ option on, if it’s not, turn it on.
- If you’ve done it all successfully, contacts synchronization will start.
Method 3 : Swap Sim Cards
This method may be the one you’re most familiar with.
It’s when you swap sim cards, and then just copy contacts from your sim to your iPhone. However, this will be possible only if the sim card slots are of the same size.
If so, copy every contact of yours from your Android to the sim card. Then put the sim card in your iPhone device.
After, open settings, open the menu ‘mail, contacts, calendars’ to click then on ‘import sim contacts’.
Method 4: Use An External App – The Ultimate Method
If, in some highly unlikely case, all of the previous methods don’t work, there is this ultimate method for you.
Among plenty of apps with which you can transfer your contacts, we suggest you ShareIT app. As it is one the best, and also free for both Android and iPhone devices.
Take a look at this article to know more how to transfer your Android data to iPhone thanks to ShareIT app.
2 Unbelievable Methods To Transfer Photos And Videos From Android To iPhone
Method 1 – The Easiest One !
- First, you need to activate your iPhone device and connect it to iTunes.
- From left sidebar on iTunes, choose option My iPhone.
- Then go to photos, where you should click on sync photos and afterwards on choose folder.
- Once you’ve done that, select the folder with all your android media.
- And that should be it! You’ll see that folder on your iPhone Photo.
Method 2 – Help Of External Apps
This method is pretty much like the first one, however with additional help of third-party apps. So, we’ll just list some of the best apps you can use.
All of these apps are compatible with both Android and iPhone devices.
Transfer Music From Android To iPhone
When it comes to transfer Music, it may become a bit harder. Indeed, there is no app available to transfer your music directly. And it is well known that transferring music to iPhone is not as easy as it’s with Androids.
So, now we’ll walk you through instuctions to transfer your music.
- Basically, what you need to do is to select the folder with music on your android device.
- Then you need to add it to your iTunes library.
- Go to your iPhone in iTunes, select that folder and select the sync option then. That way, the music from your iTunes library will also be present in your music app.
Also, if you like using websites like Soundcloud, Beat Music or Pandora, that stream music free of charge, same procedure goes. You’ll even find applications of all those websites for iPhone.
- What you need to do is just go to Google playstore and download the apps.
- When you log in and use those apps on iPhone, all your lists and data available on this websites will be there.
Transfer Apps from Android to iPhone
Last but not least, we’ll talk about how to transfer apps from Android to iPhone.
However, this is definitely the most disappointing part of the whole story since you cannot transfer apps from Android to iPhone.
There is a public opinion that thinks that if you buy an app for Android, you’ll buy it for iPhone as well. And it may be a harsh truth. The only up side of this is that your customization data will at least be transferred for those apps.
Hopefully this article will help you with your transfer from Android to iPhone.
We know that all of every kind of transfer may be tricky and tiring. So everything that’s above-mentioned is there with only one purpose : help you to transfer all of your data, media, contacts etc.
We I know that it may be difficult for you to go from an Android to iOS device. Not only because you got used to Android, but also perhaps you’ve got more freedom with them.
However, should you decide go from Android to iOS device, you won’t make a mistake also. So, it’s on you guys, but bear in mind, that whichever decision you make, you won’t regret it. Place4Tech